Friday, May 27, 2011

Costa Rica Day 19

Here is a quick little post before I head out of town for the weekend! My test went very well today... I got a 84 with barely any studying... and I am completely satisfied with a B! After the test I went to the store by the school to purchase sunscreen for this weekend... except... the cheapest bottle was $20. I will fry like a piece of chicken before I pay $20 for a small bottle of sunscreen. Pray that the sun has mercy on me and my wallet this weekend. Get the aloe ready!

I have all of my things packed and ready to spend the weekend at one of the world's most beautiful beaches! I absolutely can't wait to see how beautiful everything is! Although I am extremely hot natured and love the cold weather, my heart belongs at the beach... with sun on my skin and sand in between my toes!

I also want to apologize for the blah post yestrerday. It only took a few little things yesterday to completely change my good mood... but today is another day and I'm back to my care-free, loving life self. No worries. Just a small pity party.. but I had my party and now I'm on to bigger and better things... seriously.. better things. The only thing that could make this weekend any better, is if I were surrounded by my family and friends and we were sharing this wonderful adventure together. No worries... I promise to have enough fun for all of us. You can count on that!

I can't wait to share all the wonderful things about this weekend. Thanks again for joining me on this adventure! Love you and miss you all... Only 9 more dayssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment