Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So in honor of a few of my best friends graduating in only 19 short days, I want to introduce everyone to my college family. These girls are a small part of my college family, but they hold the biggest places in my heart.  
From left to right
Meet my beautiful little, Bree:The most important thing I could say about her, is that she is definitely 100% my other half. I could never have imagined that I would grow so close to someone in such a short amount of time. I can honestly not remember my life without her. Being an only child, its hard for me to imagine having siblings.. but if God would of blessed me with a biological sister, I would of wanted her to be exactly like little Bree. She always puts a smile on my face and we've shared some of the best times together. I can't wait to see what she does in the future because I know that she will continue to make me proud. My little baby will definitely be standing by my side in the distant future as I say the all famous "I do"

The precious girl from the 229, Kimber:
Wow! What an amazing girl! This girl has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met. She has all of the qualities that make her a true southern belle. We have recently gotten a lot closer and I thank God everyday for placing her into my life. Her drive and determination for life is amazing. She has an awesome outlook on life and makes everyone around her happier. Her smile can light up a room and she is beautiful inside and out. This precious girl will be standing by my side in the distant future as I say the all famous "I do"

Slops-a-lot, Kelly:
I don't even know where to begin with this crazy girl! What amazing friends we have become! I believe that everything happens for a reason, and there is definitely a reason God chose my path this year. I honestly believe that he wanted to bless me with another amazing friendship so he gave me the opportunity to get to know Kelly better this year. Kelly is someone that I have always looked up to in the sorority. She rushed me the very first day of recruitment and I knew that day that we had a lot in common. Kelly is truly an amazing person and lives life to the fullest. I know that this past year would not have been the same without her in my life. She has made the past year very fun and entertaining. She has become one of my closest friends and I don't know what I'm going to do without her next year. I always look to her for advice, stories, and a good laugh. I know she will do amazing things in the future and I can't wait to see her cute little teacher self. This fun loving adventurous girl will be standing by my side in the distant future as I say the all famous "I do"

Yours truly is next... I won't elaborate on myself though.. so no worries.. keep reading :)

Peppers, Em-i-Lay, or just Emily:
Hands down, one of the most driven and amazing people I have ever met. Emily has a great head on her shoulders and she has the determination that I only wish I had. She will be attending Auburn University in the fall to begin the Doctorate program of Audiology. We also found out just tonight that she was awarded an assistantship to pay for her tuition next year! What an amazing accomplishment! I am so proud of her and could not be more excited for her next step in life. Emily is someone that parents want their daughters to be around. She usually keeps me on track and helps me stay motivated with school. She is an amazing leader and the main reason that I got involved on campus. She also helped me get my current job in the admissions office, so my parents and I thank you very much! We have the best story times and she has become a huge part of my life. I am going to miss her so much next year, but I will be making plenty of trips to Auburn. This inspiring and driven beautiful lady will be standing by my side in the distant future as I say the all famous "I do"

Laryn, Nana, LaSarah, and sometimes the occasional Lauren:
I could never have imagined that I would grow so close to someone that I barely knew. Lauren is usually the first person I run to with good or bad news. She has truly become my confident over the past two years. Lauren knows everything about me, and still loves me anyways.. which I'll be the first to admit.. can be quite difficult sometimes. Lauren has a huge heart and constantly puts other people first. She gives me great advice and helps with my life decisions. We can make each other cry at the drop of a hat and also laugh so hard that we can't breathe. How truly blessed I am to have someone in my life that it will be so hard to say goodbye to. Lauren will be attending graduate school at the University of Montevallo in the fall. I am so excited for her and even more excited that she is following her dream. I know that she is scared for the future, but I can't wait to see where you end up in life. I know that you are determined enough to reach any goals that you have in life. My last year of college will not be the same without having you by my side. This amazing best friend will definitely be standing by my side in the distant future as I say the all famous "I do"

This is only a glimpse in the lives of these amazing women. I could never write down how much each of them mean to me. But I hope now that ya'll have a better understanding of the amazing people that share their lives with me. Thanks to all of you for making me a better person. I owe you more than you will ever know.

"I've learned that your college friends become a kind of family. You eat together, you have all nighters. You laugh, you cry, you fight, you do absolutely nothing together until you can not seem to remember how you ever lived without them."

This is an extremely busy week for in the life of Whitney Lott. I apologize in advance for skipping a few days of blogging. I will have many updates for my next post so stay tuned for more laughs and maybe even a few tears as this school year comes to an end.





No comments:

Post a Comment